Now Published IJEASS Vol. 3 No. 1: July 2023
The third Volume of the International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Studies (IJEASS) Vol. 3 No. 1 July 2023 is now published!
Discover more and find interesting and worthy research on the current issues of entrepreneurship and sustainability studies
1. Corporate Sustainable Growth Among Listed Non-Financial Firms in Nigeria During Financial Crisis: Does Board Characteristics Matter?
Taiwo Olufemi Asaolu, Johnson Kolawole Olowookere, Aderemi Olalere Adebayo, Tajudeen Kareem
2. Type Passion, Family Life, Government Support: Explaining the Success of MSME Women Entrepreneurs
Ratnaningrum Ratnaningrum, Heni Susilowati, Titin Hargyatni, Dewi Widyaningsih, Ahmad Zaenuri
3. The Impact of Sostac's Digital Marketing Planning Strategy on Marketing Performance Through Competitive Advantage
Suharyati Suharyati, Tati Handayani, Nobelson Nobelson
4. How Does Intellectual Capital Affect Micro, Small, and Medium Business Resilience During the Covid-19 Pandemic?
Irena Paramita Pramono, Nunung Nurhayati, Roziyana binti Jafri, Laila Sugiarta
5. Financing of state-owned entities: Can the Trade-off Theory explain the debt structure?
Sharanam Abbana, Ferina Marimuthu
6. Entrepreneurial Human Capital and Persistence Underperforming Firms
Stephen Pembi, Ibrahim M Babbuli, Helen A Andow, Abduallsalam Jibril
7. School Environment Impact on Entrepreneurial Intention Mediated By Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurial Characteristics
Maya Syafriana Effendi, Fenus F Firdaus, Nastiti Edi Utami, Jayanti Apri Emarawati, Djoni Maison, Roosdiana
8. Measuring Tourist Satisfaction Index On Attraction, Amenities, Accessibility, And Ancillary Service (Case Study Of Angke Kapuk Mangrove Nature Park, Jakarta)
Imam Ardiansyah, Hari Iskandar, Antonius Rizki Krisnadi, Yudhiet Fajar Dewantara
9. Social Responsibility in SMEs: A Bibliometric Analysis
Fadrian Dwiki Maulanda, Gatot Yudoko, Bambang Rudito
10. The Trifecta of Sustainable Entrepreneurship: A Systematic Literature Review Study
Daniel Chang, Kristy Yeoh, Kouk Ping Jap
11. Investigation Assessment of Opportunity-Based Entrepreneurial Skills'Acquisition of Students in Tertiary Institutions During ASUU strike
Nnaemeka Oguezue, Emmanuel Chibuike Nwune , Samson Onyeluka Chukwuedo