On July 17, 2019, Universitas Budi Luhur and Research Synergy Foundation was successfully conducted “International Conference on IT, Communication, and Technology for Better Life (ICT4BL)” in Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20, Bangkok, Thailand. This conference was highly effective for knowledge, research, idea, and work sharing. In total, there were professors, scholars, academics, and students from all over the world, including Indonesia, the Czech Republic, Malaysia, and Thailand were coming and participating actively.
The event was opened officially by the Conference Chair Dr. Krisna Adiyarta from Universitas Budi Luhur, Indonesia.
Next, RSF founder and chairman Dr. Hendrati Dwi Mulyaningsih explaining about the role of Research Synergy contribution to the scientific community. By collaborating with RSF, institution/ organization will strengthen their educational value.
Continuing, opening speech from invited speaker Mr. Dicky Komar as Minister/ Deputy Chief of Mission, Deputy Permanent Representative to the UN-ESCAP.
The first keynote speaker is Prof. Dato Dr. Aziz bin Deraman as Dean, School of Informatics & Applied Mathematics from Universiti Malaysia. He explained about "Digital talent development in Computing Discipline".
The second keynote speaker is Dr. Wendi Usino as Plt. Rector of Universitas Budi Luhur, Indonesia. He delivered speech about Role of Information Technology in era of Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Society 5.0.
After got new insights from the competent keynote speakers, the participants had their grand networking, group photo, and lunch together. At 1 pm, all the participants have their presentation session in parallel room.
Parallel sessions are held in two sessions and two separate rooms divided according to each track. There were 12 tracks from Technical and Information System research to Digital Business research.
All the presenters had delivered/ shared their research and work eagerly at the presentation session.
Feedback from the session chairs also given to all presenters in order to motivate and encourage them.
While the presentation is done by each presenters, there is discussion session. The audience can directly ask questions, comments, or give other suggestion regarding presentation.
In brief, the participants received feedback from the session chairs and improve their research from the discussion session among participants/ audiences. After the presentations session done, they got the certificate of presentation.
Finally in the closing ceremony, it was announced for participants who received the Best Paper and Best Presentation. Best papers were chosen by scientific committee of reviewers who had read the research previously. The Best paper are:
1. Mr. Basuki Hari Prasetyo with research title "Implementation of Algorithm Topsis And ISO 9126 on The Selection of Employee Acceptance".
2. Dr. Jan stejtskal with research title "Effectiveness of R&D expenditures supporting innovation - a case study of OECD countries".
3. Dr. Dewi Murtiningsih with research title "Brand Trust As Mediation Variable Of Customer Relationship Management Influence On Student Loyalty".
In addition, Best Presentations were chosen by the session chair in charge of presentation sessions in each room. They assess each participants presentation based on evaluation form. The Best Presentation are:
1. Mr. Viktor Prokop with research title "Ways to boost firms' innovation within innovation ecosystems – case of European ICT firms".
2. Dr. Wendi Utomo with research title "Csr Evolution: Overview Of Changes In CSR Implementation And Communication Pattern In Its Contribution To Tourism (CSR'S Study Of Tourist Village 'Seribu Bunga' Jorong Tabek, West Sumatra – 'Kampung Berseri Astra' Pt Astra Internasional Tbk".
3. Ravindra Safitra Hidayat with research title "The Customer Satisfaction in Buying Product by Using Media E-Commerce".
4. Dr. Wendi Utomo with research title "User Interface Analysis To Increase User Experience On Computer Based Test Application (Case Study Smk Negeri 4 Pandeglang)"
Every sessions were finally done, all participants already gave their best presentation, made a good discussion, and the ceremony were closed by a group photo.
You can access all documentary of ICT4BL in this link : www.facebook.com/pg/ResearchSynergy/photos/