Now Published EPD Vol. 1 No. 2: September 2023
The latest issue of Education Policy and Development has already been published!
In this issue, the EPD Journal explores compelling research addressing the present-day educational challenges, encompassing technology integration, social concerns, and policy advancements.
Discover more interesting papers at: https://journals.researchsynergypress.com/index.php/epd/issue/view/97
- Student’s Engagement and Perception of Gamification in Mathematics
Authors: Heny Solekhah, Imam Darul Kutni, Ario Bagus Pamungkas
- Rethinking The United Nations – Nigeria Partnership Towards Girl Child Education and Gender Equality Reforms: A Systematic Review
Authors: Anthony Ejue Egberi, Madumelu Harrison Christian Madubueze
- Innovation to Learn to Identify Animals with The Storytelling Method Using an Illustrated Flashcard Based on Augmented Reality
Authors: Denik Ristya Rini, Agnisa Maulani Wisesa, Retno Tri Wulandari
- Learning Action Cell as A Channel for Teacher’s Professional Competence in Elementary Schools in the Divisions of Laguna
Authors: Liezl Ayuso Conde, Alberto D Yazon, Consortia S Tan, Marcial M Bandoy
- Effectiveness of Self-Made E-Learning Videos for Dual Sports in Enhancing The Performance of Bachelor of Physical Education Students
Authors: Johncel P Bueza, Timothy John O Vallejo, Hanz Martin Flores, Maria Teresa M Rodriguez