Research Synergy Foundation is hiring: Conference Organizer (Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan)
Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) is The 1st Indonesian social enterprise platform that focuses on developing collaborative networks among both researchers, lecturers, scholars, and practitioners globally for the realization of an equal quality of knowledge acceleration between developed and developing countries.
- We focus on opening the gates of research collaboration between countries.
- We introduce and encourage scientific publications from developing countries.
- We create scientific forums in order to boost the creation and diffusion of new knowledge.
We need partner and team to pursue OUR vision.
The benefit of Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) Conference Organizer:
- Having a chance to moderate/facilitate International Research Discussion among Doctor, Profession or Professional in Business, Social Science, Humanities, Education or Economic Science.
- Incorporated in the Research Synergy network of Business, Social Science, Economic, Education, and Humanities Research Association
- Sharpening your research skill, leadership, organization, and networking
- Contributing to Indonesia research development especially in acceleration of Collaboration and Diversification of Indonesian Journal
- Getting Scholarship/ Supporting Fee from Research Synergy Foundation
Conference Organizer Requirements:
- Lived in Hong Kong or Japan or Singapore
- Indonesian Master or Ph.D. student
- Study or having background in Business/ Management/ Social Science/ Economics/ Education or Humanities
- Available to handle conference minimum once in a month in the country they lived.
- Willing to be interviewed by Research Synergy Team by Skype or etc.
- Having passion for research and building good relationship with people
How to Submit your Application?
Send your CV and application to email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be texting WhatsApp +628122302891 (Ani)