October 29, 2019 Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) and Politeknik Keuangan Negara STAN collaborated in International Conference On Public Sector Accounting. The conference which had the theme “Public Sector Accountants and Global Quantum Leap. How Far Can We Survive?” was successfully held in STAN Campus which located in Bintaro, Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia. This conference were highly effective for knowledge, research, idea, and work sharing. In total, there were professors, scholars, academics, and students from all over the world including Indonesia, Australia, Macedonia, and Malaysia. All the participants, speakers, committee ,and invitations gathered at the Campus STAN hall and began by singing the national anthem Indonesia Raya.
Participants, Committee, Speakers, and Invitation Sang the National Anthem Indonesia Raya
The conference was opened by Yuniarto Hadiwibowo, Ph.D. as Conference Chair ICOPSA 2019.
2nd remarks was opened by Rahmadi Murwanto, Ak., M.Acc., Ph.D. as Director of Politeknik Keuangan Negara STAN
Global Research Ecosystem Speech by Dr. Hendrati Dwi Mulyaningsih as Founder & Chairman of Research Synergy Foundation, and Co-Conference Chair ICOPSA
Opening speech from Rionald Silaban, S.H., LLM. as Kepala Badan Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Keuangan (BPPK) Indonesia
In this international conference there were a number of competent speakers including Prof. Hadrian G. Djajadikerta as The Associate Dean (Research) in the School of Business and Law from Edith Cowan University, Australia. Prof. Dr. Ruhaya Atan from Universiti Teknologi MARA Malaysia. Manish Gidwani, ACCA, Ms.C. CEO and Founder of London School of Accountancy and Finance , the only Gold ALP in Indonesia. Prof. Rahat Munir as Head of Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance, Macquarie University, Australia.
After all the opening and welcome remarks done, the next session is keynote speakers panel session. This session was opened by Mr. Nur Arif Nugraha S.ST., MPP.
Keynote Speech from Prof. Rahat Munir as Head of Department of Accounting and Corporate Governance, Macquarie University, Australia
Keynote Speech from Prof. Hadrian G. Djajadikerta as The Associate Dean (Research) in the School of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Prof. Dr. Ruhaya Atan as Keynote speech from Universiti Teknologi MARA Malaysia.
Keynote Speech from Manish Gidwani, ACCA, Ms.C. CEO and Founder of London School of Accountancy and Finance , the only Gold ALP in Indonesia
All Keynote Speakers already delivered their inspiring speech and now is time to discussion and Q&A session.
Keynote Speakers Panel Session for discussion and Q&A
This session was run very quickly and we already in the end of opening ceremony, and it closed by group photo of all the participants, invitations, speakers, and committees.
Parallel session begun after lunch in the 5 separate rooms. In this session was divided by two parts. The first was presentation session and the second was discussion session.
All the presenters had delivered/ shared their research and work eagerly at the presentation session.
While the presentation is done by each presenters, there is discussion session. The audience can directly ask questions, comments, or give other suggestion regarding presentation.
In brief, the participants received feedback from the session chairs and improve their research from the discussion session among participants/ audiences. After the presentations session done, they got the certificate of presentation.
Finally in the closing ceremony, it was announced for participants who received the Best Paper and Best Presentation. Best papers were chosen by scientific committee of reviewers who had read the research previously. The Best paper are:
1. Mrs. Farzaneh Jalali Aliabadi with research title “Public Budgetary Roles in Iran: Perceptions and Consequences”
2. Mr. Raditya Hendra Pratama with research title “Impact of Village Funds on Asset Improvement Using Sustainable Livelihood Impact Assessment Method: Case Study of Waru Jaya Village”
In addition, Best Presentations were chosen by the session chair in charge of presentation sessions in each room. They assess each participants presentation based on evaluation form. The Best Presentation are:
1. Mr. Bambang Setiono with research title “Public Accountability Under Neo-liberalism Domination: The Case of Kulon Progo District”
2. Ms. Pujian Nauli with research title “Effect of Tax Audit on Compliance of Real Estate Businesses Tax Payers”
3. Mrs. Gusti Ayu Indah Ratnasari with research title “Wet Place, Play, and Color: Exploring Metaphors in Explaining Corruption”
4. Mr. Putra Aryotama with research title “The Effect of Business Strategy on Tax Avoidance in Indonesia’s Consumer Goods Industry”
5. Mr. Maman Suhendra with research title “Analysis of Determinants of Success in Land Acquisition for Central Java Power Plant Public-private Partnership Project (2 X 1000 Mw)”
6. Mr. I Gede Agus Ariutama with research title “Financial Issues in Indonesian National Health Insurance Program”
7. Mr. Marsono with research title “Importance of Clarity Definition of Tax Objects: Case Study of Building Tax Court Decisions on Tax Provisions”
8. Mr. Agung Darono with research title “Government Financial Data Analytics: an Indonesian Perspective”
9. Mr. Tafriji Biswan with research title “Theory of Constraints: Public Sector Services For Treasury Documents”
10. Mr. Raditya Hendra Pratama with research title “Potential of Sharia Finance in Financing Budget Deficit By Adopting Electronic Money Transactions Scheme in Indonesia”
You can access all documentaries in this link : https://www.facebook.com/pg/ResearchSynergy/