On September 24, 2019 2nd International Conference of Current Issues in Education, Economics, Social Science and Humanities (2nd ICIESH) held successfully in Bogor, Indonesia. Conference Collaboration between Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) and Universitas Djuanda (UNIDA) are to encourage the researchers to produce scientific work.
This conference was participated by researchers, lecturers, students, and professionals from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and Sierra Leone.
The opening was started with Al-Qur’an reciting, sing an Indonesia National Antheme and Hymns of Universitas Djuanda Bogor, then praying together.
Welcome remarks from Rector of UNIDA, Dr. Ir Dede Kardaya, M.Si, he expected the results of the 2nd ICIESH to have a positive impact on society.
Next, Founder of Research Synergy Foundation Hendrati Dwi Mulyaningsih said, currently, Indonesia still lacks a good research ecosystem for researchers. Therefore, this academic activity can increase international publications for Indonesian researchers.
“Then we are here to answer the needs and challenges of research globally,” she said. In this international conference there were a number of competent speakers including Prof. Atwi Suparman from the Universitas Terbuka, Management and Technopreneurship of Malaysia Technical University Prof. Ahmad Rozelan, and Professor Mary Anne who was an Associate Professor in Curriculum, Teaching and Learning. National Institute of Education from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Prof. Dr. Atwi Suparman. He is Professor in Educational Technology, Universitas Terbuka. Indonesia
Prof. Ahmad Rozelan Yunus, PhD, He is Professor in Technology Management and Technopreneurship. Universiti Teknikal Malaysia, Malaka. Malaysia
Prof. Mary Anne HENG, Ed.D, She is Associate Professor in Curriculum, Teaching and Learning. National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
All Keynote Speakers already delivered their inspiring speech and now is time to discussion and Q&A session.
Keynote Speakers Panel Session for discussion and Q&A
This session was run very quickly and we already in the end of opening ceremony, and it closed by group photo of all the participants, invitations, speakers, and committees.
Parallel session begun after lunch in the 3 separate rooms. In this session was divided by two parts. The first was presentation session and the second was discussion session.
All the presenters had delivered/ shared their research and work eagerly at the presentation session.
Feedback from the session chairs also given to all presenters in order to motivate and encourage them.
While the presentation is done by each presenters, there is discussion session. The audience can directly ask questions, comments, or give other suggestion regarding presentation.
In brief, the participants received feedback from the session chairs and improve their research from the discussion session among participants/ audiences. After the presentations session done, they got the certificate of presentation.
Finally in the closing ceremony, it was announced for participants who received the Best Paper and Best Presentation. Best papers were chosen by scientific committee of reviewers who had read the research previously. The Best paper are:
- Mrs. Ade Tutty Rokhayati Rosa with research title “Multicultural Education System Value Engineering Model In Strengthening National Identity In The Era Of The Industrial Revolution And Society 5.0 (R&D Study In Tebu Ireng East Java)
2. Dr. Martin Roestamy with research title “Legal Counseling Model With The Local Wisdom Approach To Legal Cultural Deviations
Toward Social Interaction Between Middle Eastern Tourists And The Bopuncur Community”
In addition, Best Presentations were chosen by the session chair in charge of presentation sessions in each room. They assess each participants presentation based on evaluation form. The Best Presentation are:
- Mr. Mas Nur Mukmin with research title “The Prevention Of Diffusion Diamond Fraud On Behavioral Accounting (evidence From
2. Ms. Megan Asri Humaira with research title “Solving Story Problems In Mathematics By Using The Pbl Model”
3. Mr. Didi Mulyadi with research title “Non Formal Institution Accreditation : Managers Perspectives”
4. Ms. Orde Koria Saragih with research title “The Effect Of Kelompok Kerja Guru (teacher Working Group) In Elementary Teachers’
Professional Development In Helvetia District Medan”
5. Ms. Nurussama with research title “Service Quality Of Public Transportation For Disabilities On South Sumatera”
6. Ms. Mentiana Sibarani with research title “Green Business As Intellectual Capital That Improve Company Performance”
You can access all documentaries in this link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ResearchSynergy/