On November 1, 2019, The 2nd International Conference of Economics, Business and Entrepreneurship (2nd ICEBE) was held successfully with collaboration between Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) and Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Lampung (FEB UNILA). International conference which had the theme of “Future Opportunities and Challenges of Business in Digital Era” was attend by lecturer, student, and professionals from various country such as Indonesia, Australia, Malaysia, Macedonia, and India.
Welcome remarks opened by Dr. Mahrinasari as Conference Chair 2nd ICEBE 2019
The conference started by singing an Indonesia National Anthem by all Participants, Speakers, and Committee.
Next, Santi Rahmawati, MSM as Founder & Director of Global Network and Operation of Research Synergy Foundation to give Global Research Ecosystem Introduction
Then, opening speech from Ir. Hazai Fauzi, M.M. as Invited Speaker
All the welcome and opening remarks have done, continuing with the keynote speaker panel session. The competent speakers that will be delivered the speech they are Hussain Rammal, PhD, he is Director of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program and Associate Professor of International Business and Strategy, University of Technology Sydney, Australia. Dr. Muhammad Haseeb he is Assistant Professor, Taylors Business School (TBS), Taylors University Lakeside Campus, Selangor, Malaysia and Gadaf Rexhepi, PhD he is Associate Professor of Business and Management, South East European University, Macedonia.
Hussain Rammal, PhD, he is Director of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program and Associate Professor of International Business and Strategy, University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
Dr. Muhammad Haseeb he is Assistant Professor, Taylors Business School (TBS), Taylors University Lakeside Campus, Selangor, Malaysia
Presentation video from Gadaf Rexhepi, PhD he is Associate Professor of Business and Management, South East European University, Macedonia.
Next is the question and answer session between all participants, audience and keynote speakers. Question and answer session was run very well. All participants really enthusiast to ask about the speaker’s topics and the speakers give the best answer regarding the question from all the participants.
This session was run very quickly and we already in the end of opening ceremony, and it closed by group photo of all the participants, invitations, speakers, and committees.
Parallel session begun after lunch in the 6 separate rooms. In this session was divided by two parts. The first was presentation session and the second was discussion session.
All the presenters had delivered/ shared their research and work eagerly at the presentation session
While the presentation is done by each presenters, there is discus session. The audience can directly ask questions, comments, or give other suggestion regarding presentation
In brief, the participants received feedback from the session chairs and improve their research from the discussion session among participants/ audiences. After the presentations session done, they got the certificate of presentation
Finally in the closing ceremony, it was announced for participants who received the Best Paper and Best Presentation. Best papers were chosen by scientific committee of reviewers who had read the research previously. The Best paper are:
1. Mrs. Sri Hasnawati Hasnawati with research title “Simultaneous Relationship Between Financial Decisions, Size And Value Of The Company On The Indonesia Stock Exchange”
2. Mr. Faiz Zamzami with research title “Comparative Analysis Presentation Of Flow Of Funds Account Between Indonesia And Japan”
3. Mr. Kuncoro Budi Riyanto with research title “The Influence Of Level Of Service On Commitment To Use Islamic Tourism With The Religiosity As A Mediating Variable”
4. Mr. Sudrajat with research title “Confirmation Of Contigency Theory In Implementation Of Good Government Governance And Its Impact On Government Performance In Indonesia”
5. Mrs. Neli Aida with research title “How Is The Influence Of Household Characteristics On Poverty Alleviation Through Tourism Development?”
In addition, Best Presentations were chosen by the session chair in charge of presentation sessions in each room. They assess each participants presentation based on evaluation form. The Best Presentation are:
1. Mrs. Ernie Hendrawaty with research title “Cash Holdings Estimation Model For Non-financial Companies In Indonesia”
2. Mr. Sudrajat with research title “Confirmation Of Contigency Theory In Implementation Of Good Government Governance And Its Impact On Government Performance In Indonesia”
3. Mr. Fitra Dharma Effects Of Educational Performance, Political Competition And Regional Financial Capacity On The Incumbents’ Votes In Indonesian Local Elections (a Hierarchical Regression Analysis)
4. Mrs. Yuztitya Asmaranti with research title “Carbon Emissions Disclosure, Market Reaction And Dividend Policy In Indonesia”
5. Ms. Silvi Asna Prestianawati with research title “Digital Economic Challenge: Technological Innovation and Unemployment Dilemma in Indonesia
6. Mrs. Rindu Rika Gamayuni with research title “The Usefulness Of Accrual-based Financial Statements At Local Government”
7. Annisa Rahmani Qastharin with research title “Understanding The Business Model Of Social Enterprise: Case Study Of Indonesia Mengajar”
8. Mrs. Grisna Anggadwita with research title “Towards A Framework For Sustainable Of Tourism Entrepreneurship: Implications For Future Research”
9. Mrs. Sandriana Sofiara Alexander with research title “The Effect Of Service Quality On Customer Perceived Value And Customer Satisfaction As Factors Influencing Word Of Mouth Communications”
10. Mr. Syaiful Bakhri with research title “Opportunities And Challenges Of Protean Career Concept: A Review And Future Agenda”
11. Mrs. Isfenti Sadalia with research title “Determinant Competitive Advantage To International Market Entry”
12. Mr. Nairobi with research title “The Effect Of Divided Government And The Incumbent Leader On The Economic Growth In Indonesia”
You can access all documentaries in this link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/ResearchSynergy/